This Holiday Season, we are celebrating local, small businesses. Every time you support a small business, you're helping a family buy dinner, pay for school supplies, or medicine. Please join me to support a few of my local favorites:
- SJM Studios: Custom gold jewelry made in Newport Beach. I'm loving the hoops with champagne bottle charms! @sjmstudios or shop on Etsy.
- BToffee: My Kryptonite! Handcrafted toffee using savory butters, Guittard and Callebaut chocolates topped with pecans. Shop at B. toffee.
- Blooms Flowers: Our go-to for Prom and Formals! Located in the heart of Corona del Mar, my husband frequently brings me flowers from Blooms--the secret to our 28-year marriage! @bloomsflowers.
- Organic Designs by Aggelige: Nestled in The Camp in Costa Mesa, this woman-owned shop is a space where art and nature intertwine resulting in charming, modern, one-of-a-kind arrangements. @organicdesignsbyaggelige.
- Cucina Enoteca: Contemporary Italian cuisine with a focus on California seasonality. I love the food and service at Cucina Enoteca but their candles, lotions, ornaments, serving and table top items (don't miss the cake stand and white flower magnets) can be purchased online! Urban Kitchen Group.