Originally a sandbar named Shark Island, Linda Isle is a historic island located on the Lower Bay of Newport Beach. In 1954, Linda Isle was the last island to be incorporated into the City of Newport Beach. Linda Isle is laid out in the shape of a horseshoe, and each home has its own dock. Accessible through a 24hr guarded gate, Linda Isle houses 106 bayfront homes with dramatic harbor views and large private docks. Amenities include community tennis courts, private beach access and community clubhouse.
Linda Isle is part of the lower bay in Newport Beach, just West of Pacific Coast Highway. Linda Isle sits North of Harbor Island and South of private Bayshore Beach.
Schools: Newport Mesa Unified School District
Points of Interest: